Search This Blog

Malfoozat Hakimul-Ummah Hazrat Thanvi

Hazrat Thanvi's Vision 

A scholar said, "Hazrat, even Satan is a great enemy of yours. His enmity towards you is as intense as it is towards all the Muslims of India combined, because you continuously warn Allah’s creation about his deceit and trickery. He must be burning with anger because of this."

Hazrat replied, "It is possible, but at the same time, he also benefits me greatly in a way. He misguides people, and they unjustly insult me. I endure it with patience, and in return, Allah forgives my sins and elevates my ranks."

Malfoozat Hakim-ul-Ummah: Volume 1, Page 149

No comments:

Post a Comment

Al-Huda Classes

मलफ़ूज़ात हकीमुल उम्मत हज़रत थानवी

हज़रत की नज़र एक मौलवी साहब ने अर्ज़ किया कि हज़रत, शैतान भी आपका बड़ा ही दुश्मन है, जितनी दुश्मनी तमाम हिंदुस्तान के मुसलमानों से होगी उतनी ...