Search This Blog

A FOR ALLAH

By Shamsul Huda Qasmi



A for Allah, B for ball;

He's the Creator, known to all.

C for cap, D for doll;

All He listens, when I call.

E for Eagle, F for Frock;

Say great is Allah, climbing a rock.

G for goat, H for house;

I am noble, don't do grouse.

I for inkpot, J for jug;

Let me pray, on my rug.

K for kite, L for lamp;

I am your, cute little champ.

M for Moon, N for noon;

My parents are Allah’s boon.

O for orange, P for pen;

Wash your hands, every now and then.

Q for quill, R for rose;

I am neat, and clean my nose.

S for sun, T for trunk;

Put this poem, on your tongue.

U for uncle, V for van;

I will do, what I can.

W for well, X for x-ray;

I have done, the lesson of day'

Y for yo-yo, Z for zeal;

I want to go, have the meal.



---END---































2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    Assalamu Aleikum Wa Rahmatullah,

    Maa-Shaa-Allah, it is a very affective and attractive poem for the kids. May Allah give you the best reward for composing such wonderful poem. Pleas continue composing and publishing such poem.


    Khursheed Alam Dawood Qasmi,

    Teacher: Moon Rays Trust School, Zambia, Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazakkallah for ur appreciation. thanks and wassalam

    ReplyDelete

AlHudaClasses

Daily English Phrase

keep the ball rolling کام کو جاری رکھنا We realised we would need outside funding to keep the ball rolling. ہم نے محسوس کیا کہ کام کو جاری ر...